Make delicious low-fat breakfasts by means of combining crunchy oats with sparkling fruit and nuts.
The ingredient of Berry bircher muesli
- 3 cups rolled oats (see observe)
- 1 half cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 granny smith apple, coarsely grated
- half of cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 1 cup simple yoghurt (thick)
- 1 cup blended clean berries (we used blackberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 2 tablespoons honey
The instruction how to make Berry bircher muesli
- Place oats in a large bowl. Pour over apple juice to cowl. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in apple, almonds, 1/four cup lime juice, three/4 cup yoghurt and 3/4 cup mixed berries.
- Spoon muesli into bowls. Top with remaining yoghurt and mixed berries. Drizzle with honey. Serve at once.
Nutritions of Berry bircher mueslifatContent: 351.569 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol