Perfect for Sunday morning, this recipe is full of flavour and equipped in below half of an hour.
The ingredient of Mushrooms with herbs and bacon
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g ninety seven% fats-loose bacon, roughly chopped
- 500g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/four cup thyme leaves
- 1/three cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Toasted wholegrain bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushrooms with herbs and bacon
- 1 Spray a frying pan with oil. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat for 3 to four mins or until crisp. Set aside.
- 2 Spray mushrooms with oil. Add mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce to frying pan over medium-high warmness. Cook, stirring occasionally, for four to five mins or till mushrooms are smooth.
- three Add thyme, parsley and bacon to mushrooms. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring regularly, for 1 minute or till bacon is hot. Serve on wholegrain toast.
Nutritions of Mushrooms with herbs and baconfatContent: 69.31 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol