The ingredient of Mushroom & egg bakes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 160g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, gently whisked
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese (Philadelphia logo)
- 12 sparkling continental parsley leaves, to garnish
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Mushroom & egg bakes
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushroom and cook dinner, stirring from time to time, for three-4 minutes or till tender. Spoon mushroom evenly among 4 125ml (half-cup) capability ovenproof ramekins. Pour egg over the mushroom. Place 1 teaspoon of cream cheese within the centre of each ramekin and garnish with 3 parsley leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven for eight-10 mins or until the egg is just set. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
Nutritions of Mushroom & egg bakesfatContent: 109.94 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein