The ingredient of Mushrooms with poached eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pink onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g blended mushrooms, sliced
- four sprigs fresh thyme
- Freshly floor pepper
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 4 eggs
- half of loaf (200g) Turkish bread
- 1 garlic clove, greater, halved lengthways
- half cup torn fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Mushrooms with poached eggs
- Heat the oil in a huge saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and prepare dinner for 3 minutes or until smooth. Increase the heat to high and add the mushrooms and thyme, prepare dinner for five mins or till just smooth. Remove from the warmth and season with pepper.
- Bring a frying pan of water to the boil. Reduce the warmth to low and upload the vinegar. Break the eggs one by one onto a saucer and lightly slide into the water. Poach for 4-5 mins. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate.
- Cut the Turkish bread in half of lengthways, then cut into 4 even pieces. Rub the bread with the more garlic, and toast in a sandwich press or beneath the grill until golden. Serve the mushrooms on the bread topped with the poached egg. Scatter with the parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Mushrooms with poached eggsfatContent: 277.957 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 217 milligrams cholesterol