Sold at the streets in Belgium, those doughy treats flavor first rate with dark chocolate sauce.
The ingredient of Waffles with pears & chocolate sauce
- four bought spherical waffles
- 100g precise-exceptional darkish chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 80ml (1/three cup) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 x 400g ctn pear slices in herbal juice, drained
The instruction how to make Waffles with pears & chocolate sauce
- Toast the waffles following packet instructions or until golden.
- Meanwhile, vicinity the chocolate, cream and sugar in a small saucepan over low warmth. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or till the chocolate melts and the combination is easy.
- Divide the waffles among serving plates. Top with pear. Drizzle over the chocolate sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Waffles with pears & chocolate saucefatContent: 542.291 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 30 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 102 milligrams cholesterol