For a tasty weekend brunch, make these tasty Celeriac Rostis.
The ingredient of Celeriac rosti with smoked salmon
- 500g celeriac
- 500g sebago potatoes
- 1/three cup chopped chives
- 2 eggs, lightly crushed
- 1/three cup undeniable flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- half cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200g sliced smoked salmon, to serve
- Dill sprigs, to serve
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Celeriac rosti with smoked salmon
- Peel celeriac and cut into 4 huge pieces. Coarsely grate the flesh and location right into a massive bowl. Peel potatoes and coarsely grate then take handfuls and squeeze out as tons of the liquid as you may. Add squeezed potato to celeriac.
- Add chives and eggs to the bowl and sift flour and baking soda over. Season and use your hands to mix together until lightly combined.
- Heat approximately 5 mm of oil in a huge frying pan. Drop 1/three cupfuls of the aggregate into the pan and spread out to approximately 10 cm diameter (youll only be capable of prepare dinner 2 or three at a time, depending on the size of your pan). Cook over medium heat for approximately 3 minutes every side, till golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with final aggregate.
- Combine sour cream and lemon juice. Serve the rosti with smoked salmon, drizzled with sour cream aggregate, and crowned with dill sprigs and cracked black pepper.
Nutritions of Celeriac rosti with smoked salmonfatContent: