Join the latest food fashion and turn your smoothie right into a terrifi brekkie bowl.
The ingredient of Blackberry and banana smoothie bowl
- 2 bananas
- 125g sparkling blackberries or frozen blackberries
- half of cup (140g) coconut yoghurt
- half cup (125ml) Sanitarium So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup (130g) Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla & Almond
- 100g fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries, extra
- half of cup (50g) shredded coconut, toasted
The instruction how to make Blackberry and banana smoothie bowl
- Thinly slice half of banana. Coarsely chop final 1 1/2 bananas. Place the chopped banana in a blender. Add the blackberries, coconut yoghurt, almond milk, ice and 3/4 cup (95g) of the granola. Blend until easy.
- Divide the smoothie aggregate calmly among 2 serving bowls. Arrange the more blackberries, sliced banana, closing granola and toasted coconut in rows at the smoothie.
Nutritions of Blackberry and banana smoothie bowlfatContent: