Please a crowd with those delicious egg and bacon tarts crowned with leek, spinach, tomatoes and sour cream.
The ingredient of Tomato and leek brekkie cakes
- 1 1/2 sheets puff pastry
- 6 bacon rashers, halved
- 1 leek, light phase best, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 6 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- half of cup (125ml) sour cream
- 200g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
The instruction how to make Tomato and leek brekkie cakes
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Cut entire pastry sheet into 4 identical squares. Cut ultimate pastry into 2 greater squares. Line six 8cm (base size) tart tins, with detachable bases, with pastry, allowing the sides to overhang. Bake on a baking tray for 10 minutes or till puffed.
- Meanwhile, warmness a large frying pan over medium warmness. Add the bacon and cook for two-three minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Add the leek to the pan and cook dinner, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leek softens. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add the spinach to the pan and cook dinner, tossing, for two minutes or until spinach just wilts. Remove from heat.
- Divide the bacon amongst tart cases. Top with the leek and spinach. Crack an egg into every tart case. Top with the bitter cream and tomatoes. Season. Bake for 20 mins or till the pastry is puffed and golden and the egg is cooked in your liking. Serve the brownies warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Tomato and leek brekkie cakesfatContent: 342.009 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein