For the remaining breakie blend, pinnacle coconut infused pancakes with sparkling mango portions.
The ingredient of Coconut pancakes with mango
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- half of cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, gently whisked
- 3/4 cup (185ml) coconut milk
- 3/4 cup (185ml) skim milk
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Melted butter, to sweep
- 2 mangoes, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Coconut pancakes with mango
- Combine flour and coconut in a huge bowl. Whisk egg, coconut milk, skim milk and sugar in a jug. Stir into flour combination. Set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low warmness. Lightly brush with melted butter. Pour 1/four cup (60ml) batter into the pan. Cook for two mins or till bubbles seem on the floor. Carefully turn and cook for 1 min or till golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to preserve warm. Repeat with last combination to make 12 pancakes.
- Stack the pancakes on serving plates. Top with mango.
Nutritions of Coconut pancakes with mangofatContent: 536.077 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 30 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein