The ingredient of Lemon pancakes with ricotta & peaches
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-elevating flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 125ml (half of cup) milk
- 60ml (1/four cup) clean lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 30g (1 1/2 tablespoons) butter, melted
- Butter, to grease
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 2 half tablespoons honey
- 1 825g can peach slices in syrup, drained (Ardmona emblem)
The instruction how to make Lemon pancakes with ricotta & peaches
- Sift the flour into a medium bowl, stir within the sugar and make a nicely within the centre. Whisk collectively eggs, milk, lemon juice and lemon rind in a huge jug. Pour into the properly and whisk to shape a smooth batter. Stir in melted butter.
- Heat a big non-stick frying pan over medium warmth and lightly grease with butter. To cook 2 pancakes at a time, pour in 60ml (1/4 cup) masses of batter, permitting room for spreading. Cook 1 minute each side or till golden below. Transfer to a plate and cover with a tea towel. Repeat with closing batter to make eight pancakes (grease pan if pancakes start to stick).
- Beat ricotta and 1 tablespoon of honey in a medium bowl till nicely blended.
- Divide the pancakes amongst serving plates and spoon peach slices and ricotta aggregate on top. Drizzle with ultimate honey and serve without delay.
Nutritions of Lemon pancakes with ricotta & peachesfatContent: 491.145 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 37 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 151 milligrams cholesterol