Topped with yoghurt and clean berries, this golden Dutch toddler pancake is perfect for a weekend brunch.
The ingredient of Dutch infant pancake with fig and blended berries
- 100g (2/3 cup) simple flour
- 160ml (2/3 cup) milk
- three eggs
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 125g strawberries, halved
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons rosewater
- 30g butter
- 180g (2/three cup) thick vanilla yoghurt
- 2 clean figs, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Small clean mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Dutch infant pancake with fig and blended berries
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan pressured. Combine flour, milk, eggs, sugar and rind in a blender or meals processor and mix till mixed. Set aside for 15 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine strawberries, sugar and rosewater in a bowl. Set apart, stirring from time to time, till required.
- Heat a 21cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter and prepare dinner till foaming, swirling the pan to coat the base and aspect. Remove from heat and pour inside the batter. Bake for 18 mins or until puffed and golden brown (the pancake will begin to sink as quickly as its far eliminated from the oven).
- Top the pancake with the strawberry mixture, yoghurt, figs, pomegranate seeds, pistachios, raspberries and mint leaves. Cut into wedges and serve heat.
Nutritions of Dutch infant pancake with fig and blended berriesfatContent: