Surprise your beloved with those deliciously decadent croissants. Filled with a creamy berry centre theyre best for a weekend brekkie treat!
The ingredient of Ricotta and raspberry croissant French toast
- 200g sparkling ricotta or easy ricotta
- half of cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 125g clean raspberries
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream, more
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 20g butter
- 4 Coles All-Butter Croissants, cut up
- 1/three cup (110g) raspberry jam
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Extra fresh raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta and raspberry croissant French toast
- Place the ricotta and cream in a small bowl. Stir until properly blended. Fold inside the raspberries.
- Whisk the egg, more cream and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Melt half the butter in a massive frying pan over medium warmth. Dip half of the croissant halves inside the egg aggregate for 10 secs to soak. Add the croissant halves to the pan and cook dinner for three minutes each aspect or till gently browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with last croissant halves, egg combination and butter.
- Divide the croissant bases among serving plates. Spread with jam and pinnacle with ricotta combination. Top with croissant tops. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with more raspberries to serve.
Nutritions of Ricotta and raspberry croissant French toastfatContent: