Classic scrambled eggs are taken up a notch with the addition of smoky salami and highly spiced grape tomatoes.
The ingredient of Arrabiata scramble with crispy salami
- 8 eggs
- half of cup milk
- 1 tablespoon more virgin olive oil
- 1 crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 100g sliced hungarian salami, thinly sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling flat-leaf parsley
- 8 slices rye bread, toasted
The instruction how to make Arrabiata scramble with crispy salami
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a huge jug. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Cook onion, stirring, for five minutes or till softened. Add garlic, chilli flakes, salami and tomato. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until salami is crisp and tomato is beginning to melt. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat last oil in identical pan over medium heat. Pour egg combination into pan. Cook for 1 minute or till edges simply start to set. Using a timber spoon, push set egg towards centre of pan, tilting pan to permit uncooked egg cover the base. Continue for 1 minute or until creamy curds begin to form.
- Fold thru salami combination. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with toast.
Nutritions of Arrabiata scramble with crispy salamifatContent: 542.769 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 457 milligrams cholesterol