Easy pancakes get a modern-day twist with the addition of crunchy poppy seeds and zesty lemon.
The ingredient of Lemon and poppy seed pancakes
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 half cups self-raising flour
- half of teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/four cup lemon juice
- 140g bathtub Greek-fashion raspberry yoghurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon and poppy seed pancakes
- Reserve 1 tablespoon melted butter. Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla and ultimate butter in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda right into a bowl. Stir in salt and sugar. Make a properly inside the centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk till simply blended. Stir in poppy seeds, lemon rind and juice.
- Brush a large non-stick frying pan with a little reserved melted butter. Heat over medium heat. Spoon 1/three cup batter into pan, spreading barely to form a spherical. Repeat to make 2 pancakes. Cook for three to 4 mins or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn. Cook for a in addition three mins or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to hold warm.
- Repeat with final batter, brushing pan with melted butter among batches, to make eight pancakes. Serve crowned with yoghurt, banana and honey.
Nutritions of Lemon and poppy seed pancakesfatContent: 595.588 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 159 milligrams cholesterol