Its beam come true - a wholesome and low-priced fish dish in an effort to surf you well.
The ingredient of Fish and vegetable skewers with coconut rice
- 500g ling fish fillets, cut into 3cm cubes (see notice)
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm portions
- 1 massive pink capsicum, cut into 3cm portions
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- Coconut rice, to serve (see associated recipe)
The instruction how to make Fish and vegetable skewers with coconut rice
- Thread fish, zucchini and capsicum alternately onto skewers. Place in a dish. Drizzle with marinade. Turn to coat.
- Preheat a fish fry plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for eight minutes or till vegetables are gently charred and fish cooked through. Serve with coconut rice.
Nutritions of Fish and vegetable skewers with coconut ricefatContent: 153.916 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol