As well as healthful fish, this filling meal has the benefits of basmati rice and lentils.
The ingredient of Snapper with lentil pilaf
- 150g (2/three cup) dried brown lentils, rinsed, tired
- 100g (half cup) Basmati rice
- Olive oil spray
- 1 big onion, halved, thinly sliced
- three garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 bunch silver beet, white stems removed, washed, dried, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (approximately 600g) pores and skin-on snapper fillets
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Snapper with lentil pilaf
- Cook the lentils in a massive saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins. Add the rice and cook dinner for a similarly 10 minutes or till the lentils and rice are gentle. Rinse underneath bloodless walking water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a huge frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat over medium warmth. Add the onion and prepare dinner, stirring once in a while, for 10 mins or till golden. Add garlic and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till fragrant. Add silver beet and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or till the silver beet wilts.
- Stir the lentil combination and lemon juice into the silver beet combination. Season with pepper. Cover with foil to keep heat.
- Spray a massive frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat over medium warmth. Add the snapper and cook, skin-aspect down, for 2 mins. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or till the flesh flakes when examined with a fork within the thickest element.
- Divide pilaf amongst serving plates. Top with snapper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Snapper with lentil pilaffatContent: 379.293 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol