These pan-fried fish fillets are short, easy and healthful as well!
The ingredient of Pan-fried fish fillets with nicoise salad
- 8 small chat potatoes, quartered
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- olive oil cooking spray
- four (200g each) firm white fish fillets (see word)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 200g purple grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sparkling flat-leaf parsley leaves
- half of cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pan-fried fish fillets with nicoise salad
- Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 4 to 5 mins or till soft. Add beans to pan for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse underneath bloodless water. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with oil. Place over medium-excessive heat. Sprinkle fish with seasoning. Cook for 2 to a few mins every facet or until cooked thru.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, olives and dressing to potato aggregate. Toss to mix. Divide salad and fish among plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Pan-fried fish fillets with nicoise saladfatContent: 378.098 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol