Whip up this pesto while youre brief on time for an smooth and healthy meal.
The ingredient of Penne with broccoli, fetta and rocket almond pesto
- 375g penne rigate
- 1 huge head broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 2 cups firmly packed toddler rocket
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/three cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Penne with broccoli, fetta and rocket almond pesto
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, till soft, including broccoli for the remaining 3 mins of cooking. Drain. Return pasta and broccoli to pan.
- Make pesto: Place rocket, garlic, parmesan and almonds in a meals processor. Process until finely chopped. With motor running, steadily upload mixed oil and lemon juice till pesto is almost easy. Season with salt.
- Add half of quantity pesto (reserve remaining pesto for different use) and half of the fetta to pan. Toss lightly to mix. Season with pepper. Serve pasta sprinkled with remaining fetta.
Nutritions of Penne with broccoli, fetta and rocket almond pestofatContent: 556.392 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol