Searching for healthy meal prep recipe ideas? This healthful pork stir-fry is low in calories and fats, and has over 2.Five serves of veg.
The ingredient of Ginger beef stir-fry with snow peas, cabbage and almonds recipe
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced tamari
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1 teaspoon honey
- half of teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 250g red meat fillet, thinly sliced
- 3 green shallots, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small crimson capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 125g snow peas, sliced
- 15g herbal almonds
- 125g wombok (Chinese cabbage), coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 125g bathtub microwave brown rice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger beef stir-fry with snow peas, cabbage and almonds recipe
- Combine the cooking wine, tamari, garlic, honey and chilli in a huge sealable glass or plastic field. Add the pork and stir to coat.
- Place the shallot, ginger, capsicum, snow pea, almonds and wombok in every other big sealable glass or plastic container.
- Freeze the bins for up to 3 months or until the night earlier than cooking. Defrost in a single day in the fridge.
- Heat half the sesame oil in a big wok. Add the contents of the vegetable box and stir-fry for two-3 mins or until just smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the closing sesame oil within the wok over excessive warmness. Add the contents of the pork container and stir-fry for 2-3 mins or till beef is golden. Return the greens to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute or till heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following to packet directions.
- Serve stir-fry with rice and lime wedges, crowned with coriander.
Nutritions of Ginger beef stir-fry with snow peas, cabbage and almonds recipefatContent: 411.08 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein