Put your heart on a plate with this fashionable French dessert.
The ingredient of Coeur a la creme with lavender honey
- 2 teaspoons lavender seeds (optional)*, washed
- 150ml mascarpone
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 cup (250ml) thick cream
- half of cup thick yoghurt
- 125g caster sugar
- Lavender honey*, to serve
The instruction how to make Coeur a la creme with lavender honey
- Cut squares from muslin, dampen with cold water, then use to line 6 coeur a los angeles creme moulds*, allowing plenty of overhang.
- Sprinkle the bottom of every with lavender seeds. Beat cheeses, cream, yoghurt and sugar with an electric powered mixer until simply mixed, then press into moulds, masking with extra muslin.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate overnight.
- Dip mould bases in warm water and punctiliously turn out onto serving plates.
- Remove muslin and serve drizzled with honey and with seasonal culmination, if preferred.
Nutritions of Coeur a la creme with lavender honeyfatContent: 410.602 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 26 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein