With a crunchy walnut and chocolate crumb, this creamy cheesecake is a dessert lovers delight.
The ingredient of Baked walnut crumble cheesecake
- 250g packet ginger nut biscuits, processed to quality crumbs
- 80g butter, melted, cooled
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- three/four cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 3 eggs, separated
- 300g carton bitter cream
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 50g dark chocolate, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
The instruction how to make Baked walnut crumble cheesecake
- Preheat oven to a hundred and sixtyu00b0C. Line base and facets of a five.5cm deep, 22cm (base) springform pan with baking paper.
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into base of lined pan. Refrigerate.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat cream cheese and half cup caster sugar till clean. Add lemon rind and egg yolks. Beat until nicely mixed. Add sour cream. Mix nicely. In a separate bowl, beat eggwhites to soft peaks. Gradually beat in ultimate 1/4 cup caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, continuing to conquer until thick and glossy. Fold one-1/3 of meringue into cream cheese aggregate. Fold in closing meringue.
- Pour aggregate over chilled base. Place onto a baking tray. Combine walnuts, chocolate and brown sugar. Sprinkle over cheesecake, pressing into filling slightly. Bake for 50 mins or till centre is firm. Turn oven off. Leave door ajar for three hours.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for three to four hours or till chilled. Serve.
Nutritions of Baked walnut crumble cheesecakefatContent: 580.531 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 159 milligrams cholesterol