Four substances are all this is needed to create this luscious baked pear dessert.
The ingredient of Baked maple syrup pears with pecans
- 2 simply ripe Beurre Bosc pears, peeled, cored, halved lengthways, leaving stems intact
- 160ml (2/3 cup) maple flavoured syrup
- 45g (1/three cup) pecans
- four low-fat ice-cream slices
The instruction how to make Baked maple syrup pears with pecans
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Cut four 50cm-lengthy sheets of non-stick baking paper. Place each pear half lengthways down the centre of each piece of baking paper.
- Drizzle every pear with 1 tablespoon of maple flavoured syrup. Gather up the ends of the baking paper across the pear to surround and form a bag. Tie firmly with unwaxed white string to relaxed. Place on a baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 17 minutes. Add pecans to tray and prepare dinner for a further 3 mins or until the pears are smooth and the pecans are toasted.
- Untie each package and serve every pear on an ice-cream slice. Drizzle with ultimate maple flavoured syrup. Scatter over the pecans.
Nutritions of Baked maple syrup pears with pecansfatContent: 290.385 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 47 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol