Oh-so delectable, this lip-smacking dessert is the suitable end to a springtime ceremonial dinner.
The ingredient of Upside-down spiced honey and apple cake
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 crimson lady apple, thinly sliced crossways
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (155g) brown sugar
- 1/four cup (60ml) honey, more
- 3 eggs
- half of cup (75g) self-elevating flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) simple flour
- half cup (55g) almond meal
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 1 pink lady apple, peeled, cored, finely chopped, more
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Upside-down spiced honey and apple cake
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line the bottom and side of a 20cm round springform pan with baking paper.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of the honey over base of the pan. Arrange apple slices, overlapping, over the bottom. Drizzle with ultimate honey.
- Use an electric mixer to overcome butter, sugar and extra honey in a medium bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating nicely after every addition until just mixed. Add the mixed flours, almond meal, ginger, cinnamon and cloves and stir to combine. Add the sour cream and further chopped apple and stir to mix. Spoon into the organized pan and easy the floor. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven. Set apart for 10 minutes to chill earlier than turning onto a serving plate. Serve heat or at room temperature with yoghurt, if preferred.
Nutritions of Upside-down spiced honey and apple cakefatContent: 429.722 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 129 milligrams cholesterol