You could be surprised at how easy it is so make those very chocolaty desserts.
The ingredient of Chocolate self saucing puddings
- Butter, to oil
- 3/four cup (175g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 50g butter, melted
- half cup (125ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (60g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, greater
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- Ice cream or cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate self saucing puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease four x 1 cup (250ml) ramekins or ovenproof dishes.
- Combine the caster sugar, flour and cocoa in a bowl. Add the butter and milk, and stir till properly combined.
- Divide the mixture a few of the ramekins and clean the floor. Combine the brown sugar and additional cocoa. Sprinkle evenly over the aggregate.
- Gently pour boiling water over the tops of the pudding. Bake for 25 mins or until skewer inserted comes out easy. Serve with cream or ice cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate self saucing puddingsfatContent: