Just a few easy components are had to make this exquisite smooth frozen dessert.
The ingredient of Chocolate pudding bar
- 250g packet malt biscuits
- 3 x 80g Crunchie bars, refrigerated
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml thickened cream
- drinking chocolate, to serve (non-obligatory)
The instruction how to make Chocolate pudding bar
- Line a 3cm deep, 26cm x 16cm (base) lamington pan with non-stick baking paper. Layer malt biscuits over base of pan, cutting to match if vital, so base is completely covered.
- Wrap Crunchies, nonetheless in their wrappers, in a clean tea-towel. Using a rolling pin, bash chocolate bars so theyre damaged into small portions.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and cream in a large bowl till thick and light. Stir via Crunchie bar pieces.
- Spread cream combination over biscuits. Top with every other layer of biscuits. Cover. Freeze in a single day, or till company. Cut into squares to serve. Dust with ingesting chocolate, if favored.
Nutritions of Chocolate pudding barfatContent: 946.44 calories
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 37 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 99 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 78 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 132 milligrams cholesterol