For a decadent dessert, drizzle honey and custard over this clean apple and raspberry disintegrate.
The ingredient of Apple and raspberry custard disintegrate
- 300g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 425g can pie apple
- 2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- half of cup toasted muesli
- 1/4 cup honey
The instruction how to make Apple and raspberry custard disintegrate
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Lightly grease a deep, 23cm diameter pie plate.
- Place raspberries, apple and cinnamon into pie plate. Toss lightly to combine.
- Combine custard powder and sugar in a small saucepan. Add a touch milk and blend to a clean paste. Stir in last milk. Cook over medium warmness, stirring, for 4 to five mins or until custard involves the boil.
- Pour custard over fruit. Sprinkle with muesli and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 25 to half-hour or until crumble is golden and hot. Serve heat.
Nutritions of Apple and raspberry custard disintegratefatContent: 295.404 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 47 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol