This quick and easy dinner of barbecued chicken drumsticks is perfect for family dinners this summer.
The ingredient of Barbecue chicken drumsticks with beetroot and chickpea salad
- 8 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks, (about 1.1-1.2kg) from meat department
- 20g sachet Masterfoods Perfect for Chicken Lemon, Roast Garlic & Oregano Seasoning
- Olive oil
- 400g can Coles Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 450g can Edgell Sliced Beetroot, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, torn, loosely packed
- 60g baby spinach
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Barbecue chicken drumsticks with beetroot and chickpea salad
- Make a few slashes in the drumsticks with a sharp knife. Combine the drumsticks with the seasoning. Drizzle with a little oil.
- Preheat a barbecue on medium and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook the chicken, turning regularly for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, beetroot, mint, spinach and feta together. Whisk the lemon juice and oil together. Season with salt and pepper and combine gently with the salad. Serve with the drumsticks.
Nutritions of Barbecue chicken drumsticks with beetroot and chickpea saladfatContent: