This sweet salsa is a welcome addition to the dinner table.
The ingredient of Fresh peach and papaya salsa
- 500g (about 1 small) papaya, quartered, deseeded, peeled, diced
- 250g (about 2 small) peaches, halved, stones removed, diced
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Fresh peach and papaya salsa
- Combine the papaya, peaches, capsicum and onion in a medium bowl. Cover and place in the fridge.
- One hour before serving, add the mint, vinegar and sugar and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge to allow the flavours to develop.
Nutritions of Fresh peach and papaya salsafatContent: