Mix up your morning with this tasty Vegemite breakfast tortilla, served with chopped tomato, sparkling avocado and fried eggs.
The ingredient of Vegemite breakfast quesadilla
- 4 x 20cm round flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Vegemite
- 1 cup Coles Shredded Light Tasty Cheese
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
- half avocado, chopped
- 120g Perino grape tomatoes, quartered
The instruction how to make Vegemite breakfast quesadilla
- Spread vegemite over the base of two of the tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and pinnacle with the final tortilla to shape a quesadilla.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium warmth. Lightly spray the out of doors of one of the quesadillas with olive oil. Cook for 2 mins each aspect, or till golden and crisp. Cover to maintain warm. Repeat with last quesadilla.
- Reheat the pan lower back over medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Add egg and prepare dinner for two-3 mins or till yolk is simply set.
- Place the quesadilla on a serving plate. Top with chopped tomato, avocado, fried egg and cracked black pepper.
Nutritions of Vegemite breakfast quesadillafatContent: